[OM] Re: A photo kind of day - a little long, but oh, so goo

Subject: [OM] Re: A photo kind of day - a little long, but oh, so goo
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:16:17 -0400 (EDT)

>...one of my goals for the year was to have a website by
years end...
Geez, finally (although Ive seen some pix of yours and liked very much)
And dont listen to Wayne, he's no good friend of yours...:)  Seriously, I used
to be a successful painter and can tell you that it is not that easy, so I
understand that you had a stiff competition.  Congratulations, I wish I could
say more, but the UFO (type of beer...) is clouding my head...I brought work
home, but to be an engineer you dont really have to be smart, so drinking and
working is ok.
I am sure your entry deserved to be there.  What was the subject?  Was it BW?
Boris
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com