[OM] Me proud [OT]

Subject: [OM] Me proud [OT]
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:40:50 -0400 (EDT)

I guess it is time when one toots its horn (see, I am a good student, Walt...)
While I was gone, my 8 year old son won a photography contest at his school
through the Reflections program.  Then he went on to win third place in the
whole state.
The theme was "My favorite thing to do".  I may have told you that it is an
efin Christmas in my house 12 months out of 12 months in the whole year...and
believe, it is a loooong year when you listen to Christmas music every day...We
even have a 6 year old miniature snowman (made from real snow in our
fridge...)to commemorate Winter and its association with Christmas.
Obviously, his favorite thing was to put up the Chrismas tree and he won with
his collage of photos (he even printed them out himself).  I know you would be
very disappointed, but he used the didge I bought for my wife for our last
years anniversary.
He has very strong compositional skills.  I have given him the opps to take
pixies and that was always rewarding.  I am going to disappoint you one more
time by telling you that he prefers to work with my Yashica D MF camera.
This means a lot (to me), because Fairfield public school system is considered
one of the best in US, and Connecticanians like to think of themselves as the
smartest in the Union.  I dont know how true that is, but in one of the guides
to Connecticut, I read that you should be always be nice to your waiter when
you visit, because it might be next Nobel price winner (and they made reference
to how good the schools are there plus the proximity of Yale...)
Now back to staring at that UFO ( an unfiltered wheat beer from Harpoon in
Boston, what else did you think...I will actually pick my camera for the other
thing...)
Me proud, verrrry proud
Yours
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com