[OM] {OM] Giottos tripods

Subject: [OM] {OM] Giottos tripods
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:13:34 -0300
Anyone have any experience with Giottos MT series tripods? I had
checked them out online a while back because I saw them listed on B&H's
site and it seems like they've got a really nice set of features.
Unfortunately, there's not exactly a lot of information that I can find
on them.

I happened to see one in my local camera store today and I did like the
feel of it and the light weight (carbon fibre). Unfortunately, the
sales person wasn't too familiar with the model either so I couldn't
really get a full run down on the features.

Lightweight, full featured, full height, supports a lot of weight,
reasonable price (compared to a lot of similar CF pods), where's the
catch?

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/