[OM] Re: OT Journey to Ixtlan, was Battery question - OM2n

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Journey to Ixtlan, was Battery question - OM2n
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:51:04 -0400
Unfortunately with books, you have to interpret a lot. Personal
interaction with the teacher seems essential to really get the truth
for oneself. One technique taught by my teacher is the closest thing
I have found to the stuff in Castaneda's books. It is called
Impersonal Movement:

http://www.kabbalah.org/IM_1.html

Interesting to me (as photographer) is that one of the steps
specifically works with the visual cortex. I have not been practicing
as much lately, but when I do and combine it with photography, I get
interesting results. As soon as I get done moving dirt, rocks, and a
few other building projects (the endless honey do list), and have some
more time for photography, I hope to put together a series of photos to
compare how such a technique actually does alter my photography.
(note the word "hope" in that statement :-)

Wayne