[OM] Re: Vivitar 70-210 f/3.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 70-210 f/3.5 zoom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:14:51 -0700
I have a Nik*n mount one I inherited from my father. It still has the
paper ring on the zoom/focus ring that warns that it should only be
switched from normal to macro in the 210mm position. I thought you might
like to know that.

White line is indeed the focus index for normal mode. I think the red
line is the focus index for IR in normal mode. In Macro mode, the focus
ring has very little effect, focus is achieved by moving the zoom ring
in and out.

Moose