[OM] Re: OT BIN you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: OT BIN you know where
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:43:56 -0700
Didn't anybody notice the listing doesn't say what lens mount it is for?
He has other auctions for both Nik*n and Can*n mount lenses. So I
e-mailed him a question. By the time he replied, it was sold. Either
someone got a quicker reply (he did appologize for having been
unavailable), or they just took their chances. I wasn't willing to do
that. I think it is pretty clear that it isn't OM., although he doesn't
specifically state what it is in his reply, just that it sold.

Moose