[OM] Re: Photo projects, was Great Sand Dunes National Monument

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo projects, was Great Sand Dunes National Monument
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:10:04 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/04 11:38:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

> And if I take a picture of my cute and naked neighbor lady sunbathing on
> her deck (she doesn't care if I see her; we are close friends!) and I stand
> in
> my own yard to do so, does that still count as a "taken in the yard shot"?
>
> Walt

I would think so and this is the kind of photography where exposure can be a
bit challenging.  This might also be a good TOPE topic.  Do you think she
would still sun bath for us if we all showed up in our SUVs, set up out
barbecue
pits, drank a few adult beverages and acted the way we often do on the list?
If she is game, we will need your address, need to figure out who is going to
bring the mayonnaise, what and how we are gong to barbecue, whether we want
double malt or single malt and lets not forget to figure out what kind of
ballhead would be appropriate for such a backyard assignment.  [8^)  Bill
Barber