[OM] Re: 35-105 zoom - problem with aperature control

Subject: [OM] Re: 35-105 zoom - problem with aperature control
From: Glenn Stauffer <wabisabi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:12:25 -0400
Thanks for the comments with regard to the aperature controls on this
lens.  The more I mess with it, the better it feels.  A lighter touch
helps a good deal as well.  Definitely a different feel from my other OM
lenses, but it seems like a nice lens overall; I paid a bit over $100
for it.

I don't have a manual for the lens and was wondering how best to use the
close focus.  You say that you use it partially rotated.   By that, do
you mean that you frame the close-up photo, then use the close focus
ring to bring the image into focus?

Glenn