[OM] Re: Slide vs Digital comparison

Subject: [OM] Re: Slide vs Digital comparison
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:58:49 -0700
Hi Chris, thanks for the post. You should try to match the POV so it would
be a fairer comparison... With digital, you have to be very careful not to
overexpose even just a tad, otherwise you get cloudless sky and lose
everything up there. I bet there are at least one stop of difference
between the G5 shot and the OM4 shot, so again, it makes it difficult to
compare.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)