[OM] Insel Hombroich, was OM4-Ti Black, NIB available

Subject: [OM] Insel Hombroich, was OM4-Ti Black, NIB available
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:33:51 +0200
Hallo Happy Doro:

I'ld be happy to go to insel hombroich soon,

if some others on the list from the beneluxde are interested as well: it is
a beautifull place, see: www.inselhombroich.de (a very nice site btw).

For me weekends or mondays are best, however I am not sure if they are open
on monday. A macrobiotic meal is included in the admission also, but a
picnic is always nice as well!

Iwert.

OM content: it is a photogenic place, E or OM!