[OM] Re: Porcupines write up

Subject: [OM] Re: Porcupines write up
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:33:29 -0700 (PDT)
> have to guess shooting straight up at a plant growing out of a
> crevice where an
> overhang meets a wall.

Yikes!  There's a lot of loose stuff there that would be
dropping down on my head if I shot straight up.

The straight-down answer is pretty close.  Close enough,
actually.  At that particular location, the ground is rather
tilted -- probably about 20 degrees.  I kept the ground parallel
to the sensor plane. It was kinda a trick question knowing that
you'd haft to have been there.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail