[OM] Re: to Alienspaceman... [OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: to Alienspaceman... [OT]
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:30:29 -0400 (EDT)

Your Majesty,
Your humble servant apologizes for having the audacity to write something that
irritates your royal eyes.
I believe it is not in my power to remove it at this moment as I have to
convince the other sensitive kings on this list that whatever I write is not
meant to be seen as offensive and even after that, I might not be able to
remove the rather disgusting material on a timely basis, because see my lord,
your humble servant is too stupid to come up with something on his own.
Down on his knees and begging for mercy.
Boris

This hath not offended the king.

Sir Thomas More (at his execution)

..........................................(this is a reply separator your
majesty)

To Alienthpethimen:

Thy thignature ith beginning to offend me - time for a change? :-)

cheerth,
jeth

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com