[OM] Re: San Francisco and environs

Subject: [OM] Re: San Francisco and environs
From: edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:49:10 -0400
Michael:

Have you ever checked out Friends of Photography gallery and Ansel's exhibits?
I was able to view a retrospective AA exhibition several years ago when I was
in the area for a Symantec SE conference.  I was really glad I did.  Afterward
I stopped at a joint specializing in "Mexican" food (oh no, let's not start
THAT thread again), and had the biggest margherita of my life.  Don't remember
the name of the joint, but it wasn't far from the Friends/AA museum.

Earl