[OM] Re: T20 charges but will not fire..

Subject: [OM] Re: T20 charges but will not fire..
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:01:57 -0500
First, discharge the main and trigger cap (300v is gonna bite you
otherwise!).  Then check from the x-pin to the white wire going to the
middle of the top circuit board.  It's not likely the problem, but...

Then, due to age, my first guess would be a bad flash tube -- I'd substitute
and see if that fixed it.  After that, try a new trigger coil, then SR-104.
When that doesn't work, check the related diodes (D121, 115, 109), then
SR-101.  A long shot would be C-106 -- substitute from a good board.  When
none of that works, dump it on ebay -- um, didn't we have this conversation
before?  (just kidding!  ;^)

Or call Olympus and see if they'll work on it!