[OM] T20 charges but will not fire..

Subject: [OM] T20 charges but will not fire..
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:29:53 -0500
Just obtained a T20 via eBay... it charges nicely, and it turns on the
"flash ready" indicator in my OM-2S, but it refuses to fire (thought the
flash ready light in the viewfinder does momentarily go out). Anyone have
an idea of the probable cause? I figure there could be a broken wire from
the shoe contact, or the trigger circuit could be dead. The price was
reasonably low, so though the seller may well be willing to take it back, I
might be inclined to open it up and attempt a repair if at all feasible.
Comments, suggestions?

Curt