[OM] Looking for a screw

Subject: [OM] Looking for a screw
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:00:35 -0600
Hi All:

The reverse thread screww that holds the lttle knob in place on the winder
of my OM 4 has escaped. Somewhat lukily I found the knob in my camera bag
but the screw is on the loose. Does anyone have one f/s or have a parts only
OM 4?

Part Deux

I finally tried to use the F280 that I bought and it isn.t working either-
the ready light comes on but it isn't working on the 4Ti. When I got it I
fired it up hit the trip on the flash and it fired so I put it in my kit.
Now I find that the first try was also lucky as it won't fire with the trip
either. Any tips?

Thanks Gord