[OM] Re: The MA-1 does not exist...

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 does not exist...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:53:17 -0700
on 6/10/04 11:47 AM, Chris Barker at ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If you contact Olympus UK they will provide the unnamed adaptor ring.
> My dealer in Cambridge has just enlightened me.  Surely the same will
> happen in Germany Christoph.
>
> Chris

I just thought of Harry Potter... "the one who must not be named."

I wonder how close to one-to-one the OM adapter will get before Olympus will
realize the mistake they make in not really backing it? I guess if they're
willing to give them away we should be grateful, I can easily see an
officially supported model having a $200 list price...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...