[OM] Re: The MA-1 does not exist...

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 does not exist...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:09:56 +0100
And I spoke, not for the first time, to another Olympus dealer not more than
50 miles from Cambridge, who says the adaptor is not available through
dealers, but has to be oredered vis Olympus UK Customer Services, or
possibly through the Olympus Pro support club (forget the 'proper' name for
it.  So it does exist - but (as with most things) you have to know who to
ask.

His stock E-1 had gone - sold with FL-40 flashgun to a customer wanting to
take photos of fish - the ones that didn't get away.  One of us UK listers
has an ID on that auction site suggesting interest in rods and nets - is it
you John?

Piers