[OM] Re: Scanning and Printing and Reading

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanning and Printing and Reading
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:51:36 +0000
James,

In a word, yeah.

In more than a word, here's a sample of index entries: color balance and
variations; evaluating on-screen and printed color; hue and saturation; layers,
adjustment and duplication; using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements for color
adjustments, and so on and so forth.

It's probably too simple and elementary for the fanatical digital
intelligentsia, but it more than suits my purposes.  Besides, I prefer being
out taking pictures to diddling with pixels on a computer screen.

Walt, who, only 200 feet off in the back yard with an OM-4Ti, just got drenched
by an unexpected and unpredicted downpour.  Meterologists, my ass!

-------------- Original message from James Royall : --------------