[OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:41:08 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2004 7:21:15 AM Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

don't see much of a "deal" you might expect when buying a large package like
this.

I think the key part of my comment was if they would work with you on the
price, which I agreed was too high.  If there were a piece or two that someone
wanted and they had the resources to buy the entire package and the time and
inclination to piece the rest of it out, it could potentially work out to be a
good deal.  I've done that many times over the past few years on much smaller
packages and it has allowed me to build the kit I wanted and to share to bounty
with others who were looking for other pieces of the treasure.  Bill Barber