[OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM outfit in Singapore
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:10:22 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2004 1:42:18 AM Central Standard Time,
andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
To the point.  I had a close look at the OM collection, which as Bernard
points out is generally in top condition. Lots of interesting things:

OM 4Ti   black
OM 3     black
OM 4     black

21/3.5
24/2.8
28/2
35/2
40/2
50/3.5
85/2
90/2
135/2.8
300/4.5
350/2.8

35-70/3.5

24 shift

tele macro tube

T28 twin macro
power control 1
T32

plus a few odd bits that I don't look closely at.

I forgot to ask about boxes cases etc -- trembling too much from handling
the 24 shift. That is a really nice piece of glass ...

It's definitely indivisible and up for sale at $S15000 which I think is
about $US8000. A bit high I think.

High, but not totally out in left field.   If they would work with you on
price, a deal might be had and I'm not the guy to do it.  Bill Barber