[OM] Re: I need some help -- NEVER MIND

Subject: [OM] Re: I need some help -- NEVER MIND
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:41:50 -0500
After writing the list, my frustration led me to take a chance and start
mucking around trying to uncouple the mount even though the button was
missing. Low & behold, I successfully removed the M42 screw mt using a very
small Wiha flat blade screwdriver-- and the lens actually is an Adaptall
mount!!

Although this probably doesn't qualify for a Fang, I'm still a happy owner of
a really clean Tamron 200-500mm f/6.9 Multi-Coated zoom lens for $116 USD.

- Craig