[OM] OT: comments on Stylus Digital 410?

Subject: [OM] OT: comments on Stylus Digital 410?
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:28:17 EDT
I'm thinking of a digital replacement for my Stylus Epic 80 and feel like the
stylus Digital 410 might make a worthy replacement for a snapshot camera.
Anyone got any experience with this model or care to offer another for
consideration? The camera will mostly be used for "family snapshot" type
pictures by my
wife.

On a related topic, I love my C-2100 UZ, but am yearning for more pixels. The
most likely replacement currently available for that one would be the
Panasonic (gasp!) Lumix DMC-FZ10. 4 MP, 12x zoom, and IS. Anyone with thoughts
share there?

I'm still holding on to my OMs for "serious" photography, waiting to see what
Oly will put out as a followup to the E1.

TIA,
Greg