[OM] Re: Wadenhoe Northamptonshire #3

Subject: [OM] Re: Wadenhoe Northamptonshire #3
From: Marten T Beels <martentb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 00:29:23 -0500
I just have to throw my opinion in also.  I really like the vertical better.
The horizontal has a nice pastoral scenic quality to it, but the vertical feels
moody.  It seems to suit the material better, a sundial, old man, grave site,
stone building, barren trees, forboding sky.  The vertical composition seems
stronger to me, more sense of depth.  Just a hint of the pathway without
compromising the composition.  Also, a bit more sky and cloud.  Excellent use
of the 21mm lens, IMHO!  Great photo, I love it!

Marten
KC8HZM
http://www.goshen.edu/~martentb