[OM] Re: Two friends

Subject: [OM] Re: Two friends
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:48:39 +0200
Thank you, Moose!

As far a I remember the film used was Kodak Ektachrome 64, I used that
film a lot that summer (2002). Hmm "tonality". According to Webster's:
"The principle of key in music; the character which a composition has
by virtue of the key in which it is written, or through the family
relationship of all its tones and chords to the keynote, or tonic, of
the whole."

Well, exactly! Thats why we do it, is it not?
Thanks for watching / Johan