[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 01:05:54 -0500
Hi Gord --

At least you have been honored with a reply... the Guelf police never replied
to me.

If you could get a Breitling lawyer exercised over the case, it would be
interesting if they viewed eBay as a participant in the trademark infringement.

Other than that, I wonder about a public, web-based, blacklist of thieving,
cheating eBay buyers and sellers. It would disclose all material facts, carry
copies of communications, etc. If such a site could resist all legal
challenges, it might grow and embarrass eBay.

Just dreamin' on, {Phil}