[OM] Re: super light weight tripod opinions please

Subject: [OM] Re: super light weight tripod opinions please
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:14:18 -0700
I really think any tripod that weighs that little is worse than none no
matter what the brand name on it. Migod it has telescoping legs! You
would have to hold your breath to keep from moving it. For a 1 pound
tripod I would shoot for a small table tripod with solid legs that you
can balance on a rock, or a sturdy monopod that could double as a
walking stick.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA