[OM] (OT) Help on Photoshop 7 Required

Subject: [OM] (OT) Help on Photoshop 7 Required
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:20:47 +1000
I often use the quick mask tool to select an area to work on. For some
reason when I use Quick Mask now this is what happens

1) Select Quick Mask
2) Select Brush tool
3) Paint over selected area
4) Exit Quick Mask

This would normally select the area that had been painted to mask off, but
what is happening now is that it selects the entire image not just the area
that had been painted!

Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong or if I have to change a default
setting back! I have used this method numerous times before and have never
had a problem with it!

Cheers Adam