[OM] Re: Reverse lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Reverse lens questions
From: Wim Verheyen <aemit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:00:24 +0200
 >I've put a 50/1.4 on a 200/4, which gives 4X Magnification.

I've been trying similar things in the past and they never quite satisfied me.
On the other hand, I've tried reversing a lens directly on the camera body,
with a reversing adapter, and that pleased me much more.
You can see some image sizes and working distances with different reversed
Zuikos
in combination with different sizes of extension tubes and bellows.
I've posted the link before, but here it is :
http://users.skynet.be/aemit/photo/macro.html

  Wim Verheyen, Houthalen, Belgium, aemit@xxxxxxxxx
  Photography and synthesizers
  http://users.skynet.be/aemit/