[OM] Re: OM slideways

Subject: [OM] Re: OM slideways
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:55:02 -0400
John said:
Chuck, I pointed out a while ago that the X shaped bellows / focusing
rail seemed identical to the Canon product......Wonder what they charge?
Well, I had a vague recollection of similarity in bellows/focusing rail
products but I didn't specifically remember Canon nor have access to the
parts department phone number or exploded parts views as I get from this
list.

It's probably only USD 6 at Canon but too late now.  The Oly part is on
the way.  At least I think it is.  I've only ever ordered parts from Oly
twice and one of those times turned out to be the wrong part.

Chuck Norcutt