[OM] Re: OM slideways

Subject: [OM] Re: OM slideways
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:33:34 +0100 (BST)
Chuck, I pointed out a while ago that the X shaped bellows / focusing rail
seemed identical to the Canon product......Wonder what they charge?
   Regards,    John Duggan, Wales UK.

Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to those who responded to my query on the defective focusing
stage slideway (CB103900). As it turns out, Oly still has a few in
stock and one is on its way to me now. I didn't much care for the price
of USD 24.35 + shipping/tax but it's better than buying a new focusing
stage.

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now