[OM] Re: Test scans from walt - minolta 5400

Subject: [OM] Re: Test scans from walt - minolta 5400
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 04:34:14 +0000
Adam,

I'm still a relative newbie with the Minolta scanner, but I haven't noticed any
particular problems with Velvia.  The red hot rod shot I posted the other day
is a Velvia scan:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html

I have made a simple and inexpensive addition to my scanner that I believe
actually improves its performance a bit.  If I conclude this to be the case
after further testing, I'll post details.

Walt