[OM] Re: Long exposure capability of OM2n, reciprocity

Subject: [OM] Re: Long exposure capability of OM2n, reciprocity
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:09:38 -0400
As reciprocity kicks in, the more exposure film gets, the less sensitive it
becomes.  Long "no light"  exposures are nice, it gets you an image, but
after 30 seconds, it is not necessarily the correct exposure.

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714