[OM] Re: Journey to work

Subject: [OM] Re: Journey to work
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:40:10 -0700
on 5/14/04 12:32 AM, Andrew Fildes at afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The pretty girl turns out to be a bunny killer.
> The stove isn't that hot, your pants are thick and the day is very cold.
> Everything is relative.
> AndrewF

The people in those pictures are similar to some I used to know from local
clubs... the appearance is part of the message "Here is who I am!" The
reaction is up to us... I found most of the 'goths' I knew to be mostly
occupied with the same daily mundane that we all deal with. The pictures,
well I admire that he has a lot of people pictures, because I don't
generally do 'people' pictures... but I'm not sure I am moved to call them
'art'. More like 'snapshots from a different world' that I'd always be a
tourist in. But I -still- like some of the '80's music... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...