[OM] Re: 20/2 and Manfrotto 410

Subject: [OM] Re: 20/2 and Manfrotto 410
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:23:58 +0000
Andrew,

I'm glad to see Moose answered the question about the 410 head.  I started to,
but I've got the 405, and I assumed, but wasn't completely sure, that the 410
was the same as far as the gear release that allows for quick, gross
adjustments.

As for the 20/2, that's the only Zuiko macro lens I don't have, and that's
because I thought I'd never want or need to shoot anything that small or
magnified that much.  In fact, I don't even use the 38/2.8 all that much, just
enough to make it a keeper.  The 80/4 on the 65-116 auto tube gets me about as
close as I want to go most of the time, and even it on the bellows is usually
more than I need, never mind with the f=170mm close-up lens.

Walt