[OM] Re: Using OM to achieve filmlook on video

Subject: [OM] Re: Using OM to achieve filmlook on video
From: "CrisPi" <cris.pi@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 22:48:02 +0200
Thanks for answering, David - I guess I should explain to you more what I'm
trying to do...
I'll be probably using a Sony miniDV camera. TRV900, the small one.

Well, I didn't want to get too much into details. I know about the P+S
adapter and seen it work: it's nice, expensive, uses some advanced tricks
but the image still isn't as sharp as shooting without it and that Arri
lens. Nonetheless, I'd settle for a less sharper image that doesn't have
that *too realistic* video sharpness.
I am aware of all the problems that arise when trying to do something like
this but I still came to the conclusion that I want to try it. I've seen
pictures taken with other people's P+S-adapter imitations and they were
satisfying enough.

I'm just doing a few tests, maybe I'll come across good results. No-budget.

So, are there any clear focusing screens for the OM?

Greets
Cris