[OM] Re: foxes

Subject: [OM] Re: foxes
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 09:34:48 -0600
Nice work Mike.  It's amazing to me that they would let you get that close.
How far away from civilization were you? Are foxes hunted and trapped there?
Around here foxes are very hard to approach and you usually get fleeting
glances at close range. I had a den under my house for a while and would
only see them through he window and usually in poor light. My neighbors saw
them more than I did.

/jmac