[OM] Re: PS 8/CS?, was Photographic Tools

Subject: [OM] Re: PS 8/CS?, was Photographic Tools
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 07:40:26 -0700

On May 6, 2004, at 5:45 PM, Mike wrote:

> PS 6 is still mostly a mystery to me. Behind the wheel of PS8 I'd be a
> danger to pets and small children ;>)
>
> Mike

I have bought about 6 books on PS over the years and it still remained
mysterious to me until I got Scott Kelby's Photoshop for Digital
Photographers. Easy to read. Doesn't skip steps. Doesn't assume you are
all ready familiar with the jargon. Leaves out all the stuff that
doesn't interest photographers. Most excellent.

PS CS is also most excellent. It has many new tools for photography,
and the highlight/shadow tool is worth the price of the upgrade.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA