[OM] Re: PS 8/CS?, was Photographic Tools

Subject: [OM] Re: PS 8/CS?, was Photographic Tools
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 06:27:25 -0400
Chris said:
Good, thanks Tom.  I am starting to like RAW a little more now,
especially as it seem to take less time than before (and Skip pointed
out where to find the histogram!); all I need now is to be able to open
them in PS.
Try BreezeBrowser (a UK product) from <http://www.breezesys.com/>
It's a great tool for the initial manipulation of your images after
downloading them with another of their products called DownLoaderPro.
For quite some time BreezeBrowser offered RAW conversion for Canon EOS
but the latest version (2.9) has added RAW conversion for lots of other
cameras.  It, of course, does lots of other stuff.  Recommended.

Chuck Norcutt