[OM] Re: OM series / Digital interface

Subject: [OM] Re: OM series / Digital interface
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 18:50:25 -0700
on 5/5/04 7:59 PM, Barry B. Bean at bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've just been skimming messages for the last year or two, so I'm hoping
> something slipped by me.
>
> Is there a body or adapter out  that will let me use my substantial investment
> in OM-series glass on a digital platform?
>

> --
> Barry B. Bean
> Bean & Bean Cotton Company
> Peach Orchard, MO
> www.beancotton.com
> www.beanformissouri.org

Hi Barry - There are a couple of options, some on the list using each, so I
won't detail it. Olympus is shipping (and providing free to registered
owners while supplies last) and OM adapter for the E-1 system. There are a
couple of aftermarket providers supplying adapters to fit OM lenses onto the
Canon digital SLR bodies. I think that's about it... I don't know of any
adapters for OM to Nikon, Kodak, Sigma, Fuji, or Pentax digital SLR's.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...