[OM] Re: OM series / Digital interface

Subject: [OM] Re: OM series / Digital interface
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:25:49 -0700
Hi Barry, nice to hear from you.

Sure, there are adapters to use OMs on EOS bodies and on E-1 bodies
here.
<http://www.cameraquest.com/adaptnew.htm#Pentax%20Screw%20Mt%20Lenses>
Oly makes an OM to E-1 adapter that they have been giving away to E-1
buyers who ask for it. I don't know how long that will go on. It is all
manual stop down with manual or aperture preferred metering of course,
as these cameras have no mechanical mechanism to stop down lenses. I
tried OMs on a D60 <http://www.geocities.com/dreammoose/D60/index.htm>,
C.H. posted lots of shots with OM Zuikos on a 10D
<http://www.accura.com.hk/GL/GL.htm>,
http://www.accura.com.hk/Zuiko/Flower.htm and others, Skip posted shots
with them on an E-1 <http://skipwilliams.smugmug.com/Photography>. There
have been other posts too.