[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 07:22:56 +0800
To me it definitely worth, I found I missed a lots of shots with the N*kon
CP5000 and Olympus C5050 especially for street snap. I need something better
if I can afford, just like some are happy with a OM10 and some want a OM4
not to mention there is really image quality different between a compact DC
and DSLR.

C.H.Ling