[OM] Re: Delta 400 grain

Subject: [OM] Re: Delta 400 grain
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:22:48 +0100
HP5 is good, and what I went to Delta 400 from. But I want to try out a
few other film types to experiment and see what I like. I guess that as
I'm scanning I can control contrast pretty well, so what would give me
fine grain without sacrificing too much speed. (I know, I know,
photography is all about compromise!).

James