[OM] Re: Photographic Tools

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographic Tools
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 07:00:38 -0500

Does anybody else just use Photoshop? 8^0

I used to use a plug-in called Test Strip (I think).  It allowed you to
see global variations in color balance, which then PS imitated in v.5.x
anyway as "Variations."  I found it to be somewhat too much (like about
a 30% change in each case), but it was useful to get the idea of which
direction to go and then you can adjust color balance in a more
restrained way.

I've posted on two-pass sharpening in PS in the past, so I won't go
there again unless someone is interested.

Joel W.