[OM] Re: Photographic Tools

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographic Tools
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:05:45 -0500
I'm sure it was me that recommended the iCorrect Editlab plug-in, as I was an
early user.  It's the greatest product for tweaking the color balance, in my
opinion.  It's not that you can't do this in PS or any other editing program,
but iCorrect makes it SOOO much easier.

What I now often do is to use iCorrect to get the color balance neutral, then
use PS-CS's Photo Filter set to 25% with a 85 Warming Filter to warm up the
image.

Try iCorrect, you'll never go back to hand-correcting your photos that have a
color cast.

Skip