[OM] Re: [OT] Worried Dancer

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Worried Dancer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 01:15:04 -0700
A great image!

I just don't think kids should be in that kind of situation. Just one
father's opinion. Now let's see what my older granddaughter's first
ballet performance is like. Her parents swear it was her idea, not
theirs and the class was against their advice. She certainly doesn't
seem anxious about it, just excited.

Moose