[OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!

Subject: [OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 07:48:42 -0500
They're not the only ones .... biblio.com also wants $500 for it.  I looked
for the Pangerl book before I was able to buy it from John H. and they also
were asking $500 for it. the "Olympus - Modern classics" book sells on
xxxBay all the time, I bought my brand new copy  for $12 earlier this year
..........there's one out there now.