[OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!

Subject: [OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 07:05:01 EDT
It certainly IS a good deal, and their site shows they have 1000 copies of
it!

They also show 744 copies of "Olympus Modern Classics" which I've been
looking for here in the U.S. for about 10 years, where they're all gone! I have
one,
but it's so worn, the pages are coming apart in clumps.
Thanks!

George S.