[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........and batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........and batteries
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:03:59 +0200

The C.R.I.S.S (MR-9) adapter works for me in an OM-1 so the adapter may be
faulty. Note that in Europe www.rolleicamera.com (in the UK) is probably
the cheapest source of MR-9 adapters (no customs duty and cheaper postage).

SR44 (preferably SR44W) should work OK.

Alternatively, read

www.ihagee.org/batt-adapt-us.pdf

Roger Key

Yves wrote:

3 ) I tried before a C.R.I.S.S adapter with SR44 in my 2 bodies of OM1
and they dont work, the cell becomme erratic with them ! (I
    know indeed that the cells are working right with old mercury
batteries )
     Is it the adapter I received which is not good or am I doinng
something wrong ?

Thank you for your replies

yves

List Problem"