[OM] Re: Olympus' OM prices & jonequinn's tactics

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus' OM prices & jonequinn's tactics
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:34:44 -0500
Hmmm. interesting perspective ..... I also saw an auction for a similar ti
close in GB just hours before the one from Mr. Quinn. That one sold for over
$1,650

Now "olympususa" has a new one listed for $1,399 and BIN of $1,499 on
xxxBay. This ti is so new it still has the cardboard in the camera and comes
with all original stuff like the enclosed Oly strap.

There is really nothing that could make me spend that kind of money on a ti,
even if I had it ........... I am not a collector, I am just trying to build
a set of good condition OM gear .............. I'll continue to enjoy my
OM-4 (regular)